Join the Video Marketing Explosion!
Millions of people are viewing videos online every day. Consumers prefer video over case studies, white papers, and even live demos – which makes online video marketing a must to promote your practice. Both Facebook and Twitter have become extremely video-friendly as well, offering excellent platforms for viewers to see and share your informative videos with potential clients. Video marketing has arrived; today, it’s a crucial means for communicating about your firm, explain what sets you apart from the competition, and start to build relationships with your potential clients.
The demand for video is growing rapidly. The demand for video is growing rapidly. In early 2017, Wyzowl found that 63% of businesses were using video as a marketing tool. By early 2019, the number had increased to 87%.
If you’re still not convinced, here are a few more interesting statistics for you:
- Over 1.9 Billion logged-in users visit YouTube each month, and every day people watch over a billion hours of video and generate billions of views. (YouTube, 2019)
- 96% of respondents say they watch explainer videos first to learn about the brand product or service. (Wyzowl, 2019)
- 91% of video marketers consider video an important part of their marketing strategy. That’s an increase from 82% in 2017 and 85% in 2018. (Wyzowl, 2019)
- 83% of marketers say video gives them a good ROI – up from 78% in 2018. (Wyzowl, 2019)
- If you’re marketing to executives, then video is crucial: The Economist states that 85% of executives prefer watching a video above all other content types when learning about a product or service. This is a complete 180 from mid-2015 when MarketingSherpa reported that 85% of executives said they preferred text over video.
- 85% of all internet users in the United States watched online video content monthly on their devices. (Statista, 2018)
- 54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support. (HubSpot, 2018)
- Videos boost user engagement, helping to keep them on your website longer: the average user spends 88% more time on a website with video. (Forbes, 2018)
- If both video and text are available on the same page, 72% of people would rather learn about a product or service using video. (Wyzowl, 2018)
- Having a video thumbnail in the search results can double your search traffic. (Search Engine Journal, 2018)
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs. (Wordstream, 2018)
- According to the “2018 State of Social Video: Marketer Trends”, 73% of consumers claim that they have been influenced by a brand’s social media presence when making a purchasing decision. (Animoto, 2018)
- 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing efforts on social media. (Animoto, 2018)
- 80% of marketers also claim to be satisfied by the ROI of video ads that they have posted to social media. (Animoto, 2018)
- 93% of marketers say they’ve landed a new customer thanks to a video on social media. (Animoto, 2018)
- Video will represent 82% of all IP traffic in 2021. (Business Insider, 2017)
HubSpot Research, notes that: “Our recent survey of over 3,000 consumers explored the type of content and channels that best attracts people’s time and attention. The clear winner is video, with interactive articles and social content emerging as close contenders.” Their research also reveals that branded video is nearly three times more popular than branded blogs or ebooks, and that 80% of customers prefer to watch an explainer video (e.g., video FAQs, testimonials, benefits, etc.) above all other content types to learn about a brand, product, or service.
According to Cisco, Internet video streaming and downloads are taking an ever-increasing share of bandwidth, and will grow to “more than 82% of all consumer Internet traffic by 2022.” Within the consumer segment, video streaming will be the fastest-growing application: 24% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) from 2016 to 2021.
Video: the Next Best Thing to an In-Person Meeting
Imagine reaching people who are desperately seeking information about divorce with your enlightening videos precisely at the time they need your services the most. Professionally produced videos will enhance your image and help convert prospects into clients; an interesting, informative video is also a great viral marketing tool. A video is a great way to add a face to a name and to give your visitor a sense of what you would be like to work with. Here is just one example of a video we produced; to see more, check out our video portfolio.
Contact us if you want custom videos produced and marketed for your practice.
Our Innovative Divorce Video Marketing Program
A typical video program for our clients include:
- A firm introduction;
- Personal messages from individual partners and associates; and
- A series of FAQs – anywhere from 10 to 50 short videos
We help our clients write, edit, and script their videos, and we promote those videos online. Our Divorce Video Marketing Program helps family lawyers and divorce professionals capitalize on the soaring popularity of viewing videos online. Through a series of professionally produced videos that feature you answering frequently-asked questions (FAQs) about divorce and your practice, you’ll demonstrate your expertise to potential clients in a powerful way.
We Will Help You Star in Your Own Videos and Promote Them Online
We’ll make everything easy for you. As part of this Program, we’ll propose a script for your firm introduction video, suggest some FAQs for you to answer that will showcase your knowledge and experience, help you create and/or edit the answers, and promote your videos online by optimizing and adding them to YouTube.com and www.DivorceMagazine.com.
See samples of these videos:
Our Clients Enjoy the Benefits of Working with Divorce Marketing Group
Many divorce lawyers, mediators, financial planners, and therapists have joined our Divorce Video Marketing Program and are enjoying the benefits.
“It was especially helpful that your company, Divorce Marketing Group, understands divorce, family law, and family law attorneys. You were very helpful in your suggestions about the topics
for the videos. You were also great to understand our schedules and work so efficiently in the actual taping of the videos.
“From beginning to end. Divorce Marketing Group, took care of us. DMG planned the video shots, suggested relevant topics, helped with location choices in our office and even advised how to dress. We really appreciated the interactive work on the text for the introduction to our Firm and the FAQs by editing our copy and making it more understandable to the public.
“We have received many compliments on the videos and have been told how much they enhance our website. If we engage in further “acting” jobs, you will be the first people we call.”
– Little Gilman-Tepper & Bately. Read the entire letter from this client here.
Contact us today so you can find out how this Program can help to grow your practice.