Pay-Per-Click – As Simple As It Sounds
Pay-Per-Click advertising is a good way to generate traffic to your website and leads for your practice, especially if you’re looking for immediate results.
With Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising, links to your website appear at the top or side of search pages; you don’t pay for the link unless someone clicks on it – which leads them to your web page.
The Devil Is in the Details
A PPC advertising campaign has many great options and features. That can be a good thing or a bad thing.
On the plus side, if you know what you’re doing, you can be very effective and efficient with your advertising budget. If not, however, you could be paying for traffic you do not want. The bottom line is that the advertising campaign has to be set up properly and monitored regularly.
- How much does each click cost?
- How much do I have to spend?
- Can I track the results?
- Will I see results the same day?
- How is this different from search engine optimization (SEO)?
- Can I control who will see my ads?
- How soon can I start a campaign?
- Is Pay-Per-Click Advertising for me?
Give Us a Call at 866.803.6667 x 124
We’ll help you with the answers and create a Pay-Per-Click campaign for your practice.