Download Our Complimentary Marketing Guide for Family Lawyers Now! Most important marketing resource for divorce professionals.
In this edition, you will find easy-to-understand and practical marketing information that will help you attract quality clients, generate referrals, convert prospects into clients, and stand out from your peers. Download your copy now.
- Get Free Promotion by Becoming a Blogger on DivorceMagazine.com
Writing blog posts for an authoritative divorce-related website can help enhance your reputation as an authority on the subject of divorce.
- Is Your Family Law Practice Primed for Success?
7 questions to determine if your family law practice is on its way to success, and 7 ways to help you get on track.
- Is Your Website Really Smartphone Friendly?
It only takes days (and a nominal fee) to build a true smartphone-friendly version of your website – so why hinder the success of your law firm by settling for outdated technology?
- 88% of Ad Clicks From Mobile Searches Are Incremental to Organic Clicks
Is your firm taking advantage of Pay-Per-Click advertising campaign?
- Have You Googled Your Name Lately?
Reputation is important to all professionals, but what about your online reputation? How much control do you have over how others see you?
- Losing Business One Client at a Time
Embracing technology and marketing can ensure your family law practice succeeds in the future.
- The state of Social Media in Small Business
- Google+ Social Network Opens to the World
Google launched its rival to Facebook on June 28, 2011, with membership limited to invitation-only while the service remained in a test phase. By July 15, its membership reached 10 million+. But today, Google announced that their social network is open to anyone who wishes to join it.
- Trouble for Business Websites as Google Unveils “Panda”
- Google Now Showing Three-Line Ad Sitelinks
- Resilience and the Incredible Power of Slow Change
- Why You Need To Add Content To Your Website
Do you want your website to rank high on Google? Have you paid to have your website be promoted through SEO (Search Engine Optimization)? Find out why you should write articles and FAQs.
- How Lawyers are Using Social Media for Real Results
While most law firms, big and small, tend to err on the traditional side, social media has created new opportunities for attorneys to flourish as thought leaders and entrepreneurs.
- 7 Scientifically Proven Ways To Get “Shared” On Facebook
Learn the topics to write about, words to use, and when to post… on Facebook.
- 9 Scientifically Proven Ways to Get Retweeted on Twitter
Many of the lessons in this article will be applicable to viral ideas in other media.
- 15 Strategies to Nurture and Develop your Referral Network
Find out 15 strategies to nurture and develop your referral network.
- Is The Text On Your Web Site Search-Engine Friendly?
Find our if your website text is attracting clients or turning them away, plus get practical tips for improving your website text.
- Common Mistakes Family Law Firms Make with Their Websites
See the 12 common mistakes that we see regularly on family lawyer websites – and how to fix them.
- Is it Time to Revamp Your Website?
Here are a few thoughts to consider when deciding if the time has arrived for an online overhaul.
- 10-Point Checklist for Family Lawyers’ Websites
Discover the essential criteria you need to satisfy to build a successful family lawyer website.
- Law Firm Marketing: Legal Skills vs Legal Marketing Skills
Discover how service should be the core competence in a firm, around which the business of law should be conducted.
- Law Firm Marketing: Law Firm Marketing Gone Wrong
Learn that marketing is not merely a promotional “vehicle,” but an authentic, positive promise that a firm makes to its clients.
- Are You Alienating Prospective Clients With Your Words?
Some practical strategies and tips to avoid alienating your prospective clients.
- Law Firm Marketing: Context Marketing
Learn how providing client service involves identifying and acknowledging and the context of the client’s world, situation and emotional state.
- Law Firm Marketing: The Client’s Point of View
Discover how clients view the client-lawyer relationship, and how they expect more than mere just competence or efficient service.
- Law Firm Marketing: Becoming Client-Centric
Discover that by ignoring the reality of a client – which includes both legal concerns and everyday “life” concerns – undermines the ability to deliver client-centric service.
- Selling & Communication Skills for Lawyers
Learn the formula for effective business development and non productive business development.
- Social Media Basics: What You Need to Know to Get Started
Unlike websites, which require design and HTML skills to produce, blogs are quick and easy to set up using off-the-shelf software with easy-to-use features.
- Blogging Basics: What You Need to Know to Get Started
One of the ways that we are communicating these days is through social media. There are a number of different sites out there that allow us to “speak” to our networks in a variety of formats and for different purposes.
- Marketing for People Who Hate It
Family lawyer Mark Chinn offers help for family lawyers who hate marketing.
- Advanced Internet Marketing Techniques: Podcasts
Some valuable resource in establishing yourself as a thought leader.
- Losing Business One Client at a Time
Embracing technology and marketing can ensure your law practice succeeds in the future.
- New Google Search Update Could Spell More Trouble for Business Websites
Google favors websites that are updated frequently.
Download your copy of the Marketing Guide from here, your most relevant marketing resource for your divorce firm.