For Immediate Release
Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) July 31, 2012
The printed Family Lawyer Magazine debuts its inaugural issue this month. Slated to be published once a year, Family Lawyer Magazine is a glossy 108 page magazine devoted to helping family lawyers across the U.S. and Canada excel in their practice and live a balanced life. Over 33,000 copies of Family Lawyer Magazine have been mailed to law firms across the U.S. and Canada.
Family Lawyer Magazine offers relevant, topical and expert-crafted content from a roster of contributors including: judges, top family lawyers, technology experts, business valuators, accountants, mediators, QDRO specialists, marketing and practice development experts. It is designed to help both new and experienced family lawyers succeed in and out of the courtroom, better serve their clients, and achieve their career and personal potential.
In the Family Lawyer Magazine inaugural issue, there are over 40 articles and family law case reviews by expert contributors and interviews with family lawyers and judges. This issue features:
- Free CLE – three credit activities worth a total of 3.00 hours at no cost
- Interviews with two Judges – with advice for family lawyers
- Technology – apps for family Lawyers, cloud computing
- Legal Matters – digital evidence, military divorce, premarital agreement
- Financial Matters – QDROs and business valuations in a divorce, tax issues related to civil unions
- Practice Development – common website mistakes, case management systems
- Family Lawyer Life – stress management, work/play/volunteer, personal escapes
- A Charity Funding Challenge – initiated by Family Lawyer Magazine and Divorce Magazine, for one charity to win a $6,000 prize donation;
The Family Lawyer Magazine inaugural issue also has sections devoted to:
- Case Reviews – for specific states and provinces
- Resources for Family Lawyers – and for their clients
- Professionals and Services Directory – listings of experts who can help family lawyers with their cases and their practices.
“We realize the value of a printed Family Lawyer Magazine for our readers who are extremely busy and enjoy the convenience of the magazine format for easy reference,” said Family Lawyer Magazine Publisher, Dan Couvrette. “The magazine has the same goal as our website http://www.FamilyLawyerMagazine.com. We expect this magazine to have a long shelf life in an attorney’s office, much like our other publication – Divorce Magazine.”
http://www.FamilyLawyerMagazine.com was launched earlier in the year, in March. It has hundreds of pages of articles and resources for family lawyers. Access to the site is free, and no registration is required. Family lawyers and other divorce professionals are invited to visit the site to get informed, participate in polls and comment on our blogs and articles. They are also invited to submit articles to Family Lawyer Magazine by contacting our Editorial Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Family Lawyer Magazine
Family Lawyer Magazine is published by Divorce Marketing Group, the only marketing agency dedicated to helping family lawyers and divorce professionals grow their practices. We also own and publish Divorce Magazine and http://www.DivorceMagazine.com which help divorcing people achieve a peaceful divorce. Learn more at http://www.FamilyLawyerMagazine.com and DivorceMarketingGroup.com. For more information, contact the Publisher Dan Couvrette at (888) 217-9538 ext. 124 or email DanC@divorcemarketinggroup.com.