For Immediate Release
(PRWEB) July 30, 2013
The annual print edition of Family Lawyer Magazine is being distributed to family law attorneys now and the digital version is available for free download on http://www.FamilyLawyerMagazine.com. Family Lawyer Magazine is a glossy 108 page magazine devoted to helping family lawyers across the U.S. excel in their practice and live a balanced life. Over 33,000 copies of this annual print edition are being mailed to family law firms across the U.S.
The Family Lawyer Magazine 2013 issue offers a dynamic range of relevant, topical and expert crafted content. Included among the roster of contributors are seasoned judges, renowned family lawyers, private investigators, valuators, practice consultants, accountants, QDRO specialists, and many more top professionals from across the country.
Some of the articles featured in this issue of Family Lawyer Magazine are:
- Best Apps for Family Lawyers
- How to Improve Your Practice with Technology
- Legal Matters
- Courtroom Tips from Top Family Lawyers
- A Look at Cryopreserved Embryos in Divorce
- From the Bench
- Preparation in the Courtroom
- Bullying Between Family Lawyers
- Financial Matters
- Avoid a Malpractice Claim with QDROs Gone Wrong
- Proving Hidden Income
- Practice Management
- 5 Most Threatening Issues Facing your Law Practice
- Losing Business One Client at a Time
- Family Lawyer Life
- Interviews with 4 Family Lawyers
- Unforgettable Vacations
- Superfoods: The First Step to a Healthier You
- Outside the Box
- Conflict Resolution and Neuro-Literacy
Family Lawyer Magazine also has sections devoted to:
- Case Reviews – for specific states
- Resources for Family Lawyers – list of other resources available online
- Professionals and Services Directory – listings of experts who can help family lawyers with their cases and their practices.
“The positive feedback we’ve received to our Family Law Magazine media products has been both gratifying and encouraging,” says Family Lawyer Magazine Publisher, Dan Couvrette. “Alongside our website http://www.FamilyLawyerMagazine.com, our printed issues have been helping family lawyers keep up with the only constant: change.” http://www.FamilyLawyerMagazine.com has been online since 2011 and has hundreds of pages of articles and resources from family law attorneys and divorce processionals across the U.S. and Canada. The site is accessible to any family lawyer or divorce professional who is seeking the latest on all things family law, and they are encouraged to comment on any of the articles.
Family lawyers and other divorce professionals are also invited to submit articles to Family Lawyer Magazine by contacting our Editorial Director: MarthaC@DivorceMarketingGroup.com.
About Family Lawyer Magazine
Family Lawyer Magazine is published by Divorce Marketing Group, the only marketing agency dedicated to helping family lawyers and divorce professionals grow their practices. We also own and publish Divorce Magazine and http://www.DivorceMagazine.com which help divorcing people achieve a peaceful divorce. Learn more at https://divorcemarketinggroup.com. For more information, contact the publisher Dan Couvrette at (866) 803-6667 ext. 124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.